Hello,
I have three documents
- one parent page and
- two included sub pages
sub page A has a hyperlink to (a headline within) sub page B.
This hyperlink should be "flexible" in the following sense:
- When I open sub page A and click the hyperlink it should go to to sub page B
- When I open the parent page (which has sub page A included) and click the same hyperlink now it should stay on the parent page and just jump to the right space of the included sub page B
Obviously
- version 1 works with [name of sub page B#name of headline]
- version 2 works with [name of parent page#name of headline] or [#name of headline]
Is there some solution that can unite these two different URLs, perhaps a macro that can be included into the parent page and just filters out the first part of all hyperlinks?
Thanks