Hi. I have create a Jira task and I was waiting for some answers in order to complete the task. In the mean time, my computer switched off and I cannot find the Jira. I s there any possibility to somehow find the Jira?
Thank you!
Hi @Felicia Andronic
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The new issue view in Jira cloud offers a draft state for the rich text editor locations in the issue (Description, comments, and custom fields) The draft will be maintained until you save it or discard it.
Unfortunately we don't right now if you are using New Issue view in Jira Cloud.
For Jira Server there is unfortunately no such option but you could vote for the corresponding Suggestion here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-9292
Regards,Daniel
Hi @Felicia Andronic ,
Use advanced search with Jira Query Language (JQL)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
reporter = currentUser() ORDER BY created DESC
Welcome to the Community!
Are you a customer or agent on the service desk? Were you logging the ticket through the portal or another way?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.