I am doing a simple filter but putting Order by Rank ASC and the result is what I want, but when I created the Dashbboard- the Gadget is based on the filter and the results are slightly different.
Hi @Hal Clay -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you please provide more details:
Best regards,
Bill
The filter is Project=MFA and component=Infrastructure and status not in (Done,Closed) Order by Rank ASC.Gadget is "Filter Results".When run, the filter gives me a result of Requirements and the sub-tasks under them with each Type in ASC order. (What I want)
Ex. Req 1
Sub-Task 1-10
Req 2
Once in the Dashboard: ASC on all
Sub-Task 2-11
Req 12
Sub-Task 13-20
My issue is more with the Dashboard and how to duplicate the what the filter is creating.
Hal, it appears there is a known issue for server version when the order can be changed by selecting a column on the gadget.
Please take a look at this defect to see if it matches what you are describing:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-47039
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.