I am trying to register for Bitbucket account,but I can never do it, because I put in my name Hans Qin, and has always been refused as a username. I don't understad what problem it is.
What do you mean by "refused as a user name"? What are you seeing? What is the error message?
Hi @Hans Qin ,
Could you please let us know what kind of error message you see when you enter a username?
Please note that a username cannot contain spaces, so if you enter your username as 'Hans Qin' it won't get accepted. It may include dashes and underscores though, so you could enter e.g. 'Hans-Qin', 'Hans_Qin' or 'HansQin'.
If you still have issues, it would be useful to see a screenshot with any errors/messages, so we can better help you. Please feel free to let us know if you also have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Theodora's answer was accepted. Thanks'.
It's not showing as accepted. Did you mean to click "accept answer"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.