Working an email problem with Atlassian at this time (see JSP-129280). The problem basically is that JIRA has stopped sending emails according to the schedule and all emails must be manually flushed. To do this I must be logged into the Admin section of JIRA and continually monitor the Mail Queue. Is there a command I can run from the command line to flush the queue so I don't have to flush it from the GUI? Otherwise email is working just fine, just the scheduler has stopped working (I have a feeling a restart of JIRA is in order but waitin for Atlassian to finish their investigation first!).
I am running JIRA 4.2 on Solaris 10 and figured I could set a cron job to run every so often if there is a way from the command-line to flush the mail queue. I have looked through some of the Answers here as well as some Atlassian docs, but none of the fixes apply in this case, I have not seen any Out of Memory Errors or "IllegalArgumentException: Passed List had more than one value" problems.
Thanks in advance for the help!