Hi everyone,
My name is Khan and working as an automation engineer. Very happy to be part of this great community. I would like to share my knowledge and get your important feedback regarding automation topics.
I'm working on a confluence QA monitoring page for pulling jira data via api calls for about 50 product teams.
Details:
1. each product team data includes number of defects in production and sprint-wise. number of automation tests, functional tests etc.
2. around 7 api calls are needed for each team. Meaning 50x7=350 ajax calls are done during page load
Questions:
1. how do I include some waiting gif etc to show that parts of the page is being populated and user need to wait?
2. any optimization best practices?
UPDATE:
by this time, I've completed the monitoring page and have distributed the api calls in few loops. The total loading time for ~1200 ajax calls is ~1.5 minutes. My question remains open.
Many thanks