Hi,
Am facing some problem while creating issue via email. I have configured POP server and its working fine. When i configure Mail Handler and if i give Test it will show "No Messages in mail box" and if i save the configuration and if i try to create issue via email means issues are not getting created. please help me in this.
Thanks,
Nandeesh
That suggests your emails are not reaching the configured email in-box. I'm afraid this is a case of debugging your mail, not Jira. Check that the email is being sent, and use an email client to read the in-box. Check the mail server logs.
Hi Nic.. Now Email is getting configured and its showing issue and users are created but when i check in Jira issues and users are not created.
Sorry, that makes no sense - "its showing issue and users are created" but "issues and users are not created"
Which is it?
when I click on TEST in mail handler I will get a Notification that 1 Issues and 1 User is created. But when i check in issue navigator and in user management i am not able to find the issue and user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.