Hello,
I am creating a page with fields in Confluence. I have an input field name JIRA key. This field will be used to locate a JIRA issue. The field following this field is "JIRA Reporter". I want this field to auto-populate with the name of the reporter once the user enters a value for the JIRA Key field. So basically want to reference the reporter name in a Confluence field. Please assist.
You could add a jira macro using the table display option, remove all of the fields you don't want and then use this as your query string: "key=FLP-108". Would that work?
I am not sure if that would work in terms of how I am trying to use it. So I am wanting my "Reporter name" field to auto populate with the name of the Reporter from the Jira issue. I want this happen once I enter the Jira issue number in the "Jira Key" field on my form. Let me know if my question makes sense
Also i want it to auto populate before i submit the form. So as soon as i enter the Jira issue number, I want the Reporter name to be filled. Then i hit submit after.
What form are you talking about? What form are you submitting and how is it built?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.