Hi Guys
Is there any way to make addetional options for subtask view?
Right now there are two posibilities:
- Show all
- Show open
How can I add more ?
Regards
Mik
Not in the UI - "all" and "open" are pretty much the only useful generalised options. What other options are you looking for?
You should be able to add others with a bit of coding, but I'm not sure how easy it might be.
Hi, I would like have possibility to show another statuses.
Er, there are no other status available. Those tabs are not looking at status, they are looking at resolution. Issues have a binary option here - unresolved or resolved. The tab "open" shows just unresolved issues, the "all" tab shows everything. I guess you could add the third case of "closed", but generally you don't care about just closed subtasks alone, so it's not there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.