The one-click installer for MacOS is missing from the Confluence downloads.This installer is referenced on a number of pages, including the 3.5 Installation Guide. Would you please either update the link to point to the asset so that I can retrieve the image or e-mail me with the correct link for the image?
I am converting from Linux to MacOS (Lion) for my desktop. I run my production Confluence on Linux still, but intend to author on MacOS. Since I can't remote connect (I do much of my authoring disconnected from the Internet), I need the MacOS installer to be able to continue using Confluence effectively.
BTW: Confluence release 4.0 and beyond is not an option for me. I must remain on 3.5.17 since I and all of my clients are dependent upon being able to exchange content in wiki markup format. So I do need to stay with the 3.5 release (indefinitely). I will need a 3.5.17 link, not current release.
Thanks!
Mark Scarton
Referencing page ...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Installing+Confluence+Standalone+Using+the+Mac+OS+X+Evaluation+Installer
Installation guide ...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Confluence+Installation+Guide
Downloads page table row ...
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-archives
3.5.17 - One-Click Evaluation Installer (Mac)(Release notes | Upgrade notes) null 25-Jun-2012 DMG