Stuck on almost done create a username.
Hi everyone,
Our engineering team has identified what was causing this issue and a fix has been deployed. Account creation for Bitbucket Cloud should work now as expected. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
Could you please confirm is the issue is resolved for you now?
If you need anything further please feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,Theodora
Same issue, Unable to create a username
same here. (i thought this was somebody's question)
what to do with it
Hi @narendra padala ,
Due to some issue, the continue button has been disabled! It will be available soon! I will recommend you all to wait for a few hours (a maximum of 48 hours) but I think it will be fixed in the next 24 hours!!
Currently, there is a way out for this but I don't recommend doing it as it has been disabled by the Atlassian Team due to some reason,
To Enable the button, you have to go to developer mode or inspect in your browser and find for disabled and remove '"disabled = "disabled" class from the code'.
Hi @Roman ,
Welcome to the community!
@rene rowell dela rama ,
https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/c82sx43p72lk
I can see now issue still exist . Cannot create Username for Bitbucket cloud.
Hi @Pushpendra Tripathi , what error are you seeing? There might be an issue where the username you have chosen is already taken.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.