Hello!
I ran a problem that push notifications don't come from our Jira Core instance to the Jira Server mobile App (tested in Android version).
Short description of the instance and a few of my ideas about how to solve this out (with no success):
1. Jira Core Server 8.13.2 (the latest version that supports by Jira Mobile Plugin at 12/19/2020);
2. The instance works behind NGINX proxy for access over SSL;
3. Administration -> System -> Jira mobile app -> Push notifications:
- Allow push notifications switcher is ON;
4. Administration -> System -> Security -> Whitelist:
Notifications in mobile app updates only after "pull-down gesture" in the Notifications menu or when I switching to this menu from any other. That means the connection with the instance works as it should. But push-notifications still don't come.
I've tried to mention others and others have tried to mention me; tried to assign someone to a task and vice versa accordingly... At the same time, email notifications work fine, but push-notifications don't.
I have no idea what to do or what I doing wrong. If someone has ideas about how to solve this trouble, please share.
UPD1 (maybe this will help and give you more info)
curl --head localhost:8080/server-info
HTTP/1.1 200
X-AREQUESTID: 324x1824x1
Referrer-Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self'
mobile-plugin-enabled: true
push-notification-enabled: true
instance-name: Jira Server
jira-base-url: https://jira.domain.com
is-data-center: false
new-create-metadata-api: true
Set-Cookie: atlassian.xsrf.token=BVBY-A751-RP08-4IHE_95b432b5e8e9c5c38aebed751b619b55c9454358_lout; Path=/; Secure
X-AUSERNAME: anonymous
Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
Content-Length: 0
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 04:24:55 GMT
curl --head https://jira.domain.com/server-info
HTTP/2 200
server: nginx/1.14.0
date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 04:24:58 GMT
content-type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
content-length: 0
x-arequestid: 324x1825x1
referrer-policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
x-content-type-options: nosniff
x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
content-security-policy: frame-ancestors 'self'
mobile-plugin-enabled: true
push-notification-enabled: true
instance-name: Jira Server
jira-base-url: https://jira.domain.com
is-data-center: false
new-create-metadata-api: true
set-cookie: atlassian.xsrf.token=BVBY-A751-RP08-4IHE_327956be26a28288410a2c8443202518d85063f8_lout; Path=/; Secure
x-ausername: anonymous
strict-transport-security: max-age=15768000
content-security-policy-report-only: default-src https:; script-src https: 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline'; style-src https: 'unsafe-inline'; img-src https: data:; font-src https: data:; report-uri /csp-report
UPD2
I've tried to disable reverse proxy and start Jira directly on IP:Port without a webserver. Of course, I changed jira-base-url to http://123.45.67.89:8080. Push notifications still don't work.