Hi,
I want to delete a large amount of users using Cli in Jira,
but when I looked for this and that it was deleted as a csv file, I tested as follows.
acli --action runFromCsv --file "[FilePath]\user.csv" --common "--action removeUser --server "https://<Server IP>" --user "<userId>" --password "<Password>" --userId"
The error came out like this
Run: --action removeUser --server <Server> --user <userId> --password *** --userId
Parameter error: Invalid action: removeUser. Use --action "?" or --action <prefix>? to get a list of actions.
Client error: 1 actions failed from file: FilePath\currentSearchResultMyUserManagerForJira_-_Search_Result.csv
CSV
The configuration of the CSV file is
fullname | username | email | status | lastLogin | groups | directory
Jaewoong Choi | testuser | a@a.com | Never logged in | jira-software-users | Crowd Server
each OS is
Jira Server OS is Linux
Cli Client OS is window
I need help from Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian app).