Hi,
jira.table.cols.subtasks:summary,issuetype,status,assignee,duedate,progress
Do we specify this in the jira-config.properties ?
Regards
Deepak Bhatia
look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Configuring+Sub-tasks#ConfiguringSub-tasks-Configuringsub-taskfieldsdisplayedonparentissues
Cheers
Thomas
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Sub-tasks
On the page, we mentioned, there is a link to the place where you have to edit the options: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-ConfiguringAdvancedSettings
BTW, no one understands your original question, if you replace it with a new one. Use comments for new questions.
Do we specify
in the jira-config.properties ?
I don't know, I've not read the docs in detail recently. I know it's in there.
atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/jpm.xml contains this jira.table.cols.subtasks.
<property> <key>jira.table.cols.subtasks</key> <name>JIRA subtasks table columns</name> <description>The columns to show when viewing sub-task issues in a table</description> <default-value>issuetype, duedate, status, assignee, progress</default-value> <type>list<string></type> <validator>com.atlassian.jira.bc.admin.NavigableFieldListValidator</validator> <user-editable>true</user-editable> <requires-restart>false</requires-restart> </property>
Hi Deepak, Thomas and Nic,
Check out our recently released Issue Matrix plug-in -- it will help displaying not just system fields but any custom field for sub-tasks or linked issues. It also allows for flexible configuration per issue type or project. See more on its functionality here: https://botronsoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ILV/Concept and let us know in case you need any support.
Thanks,
Peter T
Linked-Big.jpg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.