HI Team
could you guys help me out with my Jira agile account access?
find below my info account details
Username: jvlucena
Email: Vanderley.Lucena@kantar.com
Full Name: Lucena, Vanderley (LSSAO)
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Vanderley Lucena
I would recommend you contact your local Jira admin as they can help you reset your password or troubleshoot your problem getting access.
Thanks Christin for coming back.
could you help me out to find my local Jira admin?
to be honest I don't know who reach out :-(
thanks again
regards
Vanderley
I wouldn't be able to help you with that - is there someone in your company you could reach out to and see if they know who the admin is?
thanks anyway
@Vanderley Ramos de Lucena , you might wish to edit your post and remove your personal info given this is a public forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.