I added Resolution field in issue screen and since then whenever I make any update (update any attribute) to the issue, the story name shows scratched.
How can I hide Resolution field from Issue screen?
You don't. It's a system field, so when it has a value, it is shown.
You must remove it from the issue screen - that is the entire problem you've caused. If it is on a create, edit or update screen, it will take a value, no matter what.
The only time it should be on a screen is when it is a transition screen for a transition that goes into an "ended" type status (done, closed, rejected etc. Generally, the green ones)
Thanks Nic ... how can I remove it from the issue screen?
The same place you added it - in the issue type screen scheme.
Hi,
It could be hidden from the Field Configuration: Resolution > Hide
I hope be useful.
You will still need to set and clear it though.
The Resolution field displays "Unresolved" regardless of whether it has ever been used during the issue lifecycle and regardless of whether the field is present in the issue view screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.