I've got a generic confluence page, e.g. an invitation to work on a Jira issue. The text is kind of a template, but it should be "personalized" by a specific Jira issue, e.g. by adding the Jira macro with a link to this specific issue or by using a specific field value of the Jira issue inside the invitation.
I'm looking for a way to do this by just adding the Jira issue id as a parameter to the link to the confluence page, but without having to create a specific instance of the page for each Jira issue and to change the parameters of the macros inside that page.
Is this possible with on-board tools? Are there addons around which might allow this?
Actually, I could even fetch the Jira issue id from the referrer to the template page, if there is a means to dynamically use the referrer content, maybe by some sort of script?