You'll notice in the above chart macro that the sorting is incorrect. Tried every option to fix it by making sure that there are no additional spaces etc.. nothing helped. Is this a known issue?
Hello @Vamshi Korde,Please wrap your source table with the Table Filter macro, then open its macro browser and apply 'Default sorting':Thus, you get filtered data in your chart:
KaterinaStiltsoft
As you notice in the screenshots posted.
Pic 1-
I have chart from table macro - inside that I have table excerpt.
Pic2 -
I edited the table filter macro to sort by Period column but it didn't help anything on the chart.
Infact the table should be sorted by serial number for me (first column).
You need to wrap Table Excerpt Include with Table Filter and apply sorting for the 'Period' column.Regarding your manually created table inside the Table Excerpt macro, you can also sort it with the help of Table Filter. Please choose the 'NO' column in its browser.Please note that it doesn't influence your chart.KaterinaStiltsoft
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.