Hi,
when user try to create issue we want to display some notification or alert message that need to be appeared on the top of the create issue screen.
Please help us how to perform this action without using JIRA Toolkit Plugin
Regards,Divya
Jira Toolkit was my first thought
Other than that I have done this in the past by adding a javascript to one of the fields in Field Configuration (note - the field you add this to must be present on the Create screen, and this Field Configuration should only be used in the projects needing this).
With JavaScript you can generate a new html element, such as a a table, with a border, some text formatting, etc., and "attach" this element to the top of the Create screen.
I don't have a readily available example of this on me but this is how you could do this without any plugins.
Thank you @Radek Dostál , I will try this.
You can use forms and insert info panel then choose which request type it will fall under. Remember to vote if it helps you out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.