Hi there,
I have one quick question. Is it possible to delete "Open" status/step in workflow? We would like to change the status/step name.
Regards,
Daisuke Niwa
HI,
Yes We can do it, before associating it, you can delete it, means you can change the name of it.Goto Edit for that step, then edit the name of the step.This can only be done when the workflow is inactive.
If it is active(Contains several issues underneath), make a copy as harry said, then do the changes to that, then use this workflow in which you have done the changes.
If it is active(contains 0 issues), then assign the project to a default one.Then edit it and assign the workflow you have edited.
Hi, this is possible, but I don't think you can IF it is in production. You can't do this from a draft either. What you can do is make a copy of the workflow / workflow scheme, make the changes and then swap it.
Hi, I have tried all the things you suggested above (made a copy of the workflow, tried to delete Open status while inactive), but I keep getting the message that neither the initial status, nor the intial workflow (from create to Open) can be deleted.
Any idea what I should do differently?
Many thanks!
I have just found out:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.