Hello - I work for a large Australian Regional Library service. We have recently added Confluence to our suite of office products. I love the collaboration of Confluence and the real-time project work that can be undertaken to complete work efficiently and with more fun! Not too sure I will have many answers but am looking forward to reading the responses so I can learn a little more
Hi, @[deleted]! You are welcome!
I believe you can find a lot of useful content in the Community to help you enhance Atlassian experience!
Welcome @[deleted]nice to see more Aussie's here ;-)
Welcome to the group @[deleted]! You will definitely learn a lot about Atlassian tools here in the Atlassian Community. Thanks to our amazing Community Leaders and Answerers!
Good to see you here @[deleted].
You are in the right place.
Great choice, Confluence also a good Knowledge Base for Service Teams helping towards Self-service as many How-To articles can be incorporated.
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to the group!
We are glad you are here!
Hello and Welcome, Clare!
We are glad you are here!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.