Hello,
I want to migrate confluence (5.6.5) from my dedicated server (Windows 2008R2 + Microsoft SQL 2012) to Microsoft Azure. Is it possible?
Does anyone have such experience?
Hi Dmitry,
It's perfectly possible to do a migration to a MS Azure VM. I believe the installation on an Azure server will be very smooth. I didn't have such experience bit I've found a blog that can clarify the things for you. It goes through the steps of the installation including the Azure configuration part, check it out:
http://www.sureshjoshi.com/development/installing-jira-and-confluence-on-azure-again/
Hope this helps you.
Cheers
Hi Thiago,
Thank you for response. I've already seen this blog. I think I will try to follow it. The cause why did I ask the question here - is to get an official comment from Atlassian community. And maybe there are official documents or official recommendations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.