I want to query issues where the fix version field doesn't match the fix version of its parent issue. Is there a JQL function to access the fix version of a parent?
I used script addons to create and fill new fields like "parent.assignee" or "parent.status"
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/27136/jira-misc-custom-fields-jmcf?hosting=server&tab=overview
@Gary GrossGross welcome Interesting question.! Let me try:First, unfortunately there is no "If" and "Else" statement in JQL and JQL is not SQL.!However, a little bit of excel could help you out.!1. Query all the items in your project (including, sub tasks and parents)2. set the results table to show fix version, excel export the results 3. now do a match to find the parent and its corresponding sub tasks (use the links column to get this detail) (excel functions can help)
In JQL there are Functions related to Parents, fixVersions, but they provide you with only an open search results (not much of logic)
I would be happy if anyone provides to your questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.