Hello everyone,
I'm not well versed in HTML but I am trying to count the number of pages in a set location based on a label, so far my code is:
## @Param ParentPage:title=Page|type=confluence-content|required=true|desc=Select a page for which to count the children
## @Param Label:title=label|type=string|required=true|desc=Specify a label to count #set($pageCount = 0)
#set ( $colonIndex = $paramParentPage.indexOf(":") )
#if ( $colonIndex == -1 )
#set ( $parentSpaceKey = $space.key )
#set ( $parentPageName = $paramParentPage )
#else
#set ( $parentSpaceKey = $paramParentPage.substring(0, $colonIndex) )
#set ( $parentPageNameIndex = $colonIndex + 1 )
#set ( $parentPageName = $paramParentPage.substring($parentPageNameIndex) )
#end
#set ( $parentPage = $pageManager.getPage($parentSpaceKey, $parentPageName) )
#foreach( $child in $parentPage.descendents )
#foreach( $childlabel in $child.labels )
#if($childlabel.name == $paramLabel )
#set($pageCount = $pageCount +1)
#end
#end
#end
<p>Under $parentPageName there are $pageCount pages with the label $paramLabel</p>
But with that all I am receiving is this:
Can anyone help me identify the issue?