I'd like to create tasks when a pull request is created via the Custom Event Handler feature from Bitbucket Scriptrunner, but I couldn't manage to find how to do it so far. I did find solutions on this website but they seem not to apply in v5.9.0, for example this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-to-auto-comment-Pull-Requests/qaq-p/266093
Even after replacing
pullRequestService.addComment
with
commentService.addComment
and after importing the right interface, since I noticed the function switched interface between versions (https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/javadoc/5.9.0/api/reference/com/atlassian/bitbucket/comment/CommentService.html), it didn't work, I got the following message in the logs:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.sun.proxy.$Proxy454.addComment() is applicable for argument types: (Integer, Long, String) values
The solutions I found on other questions got the same fate, and I'm still unable to automatically create tasks or even comments right now.
Any solution? Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi @rlandes ,
Using ScriptRunner for Bitbucket, you can also add tasks to Pull Requests using a built-in script. Here is the documentation: https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4bib/latest/features/listeners/built-in-listeners/add-tasks-to-new-pull-requests
Does this help? Or do you need something more custom?
Kind regards,
Robert Giddings,
Product Manager, ScriptRunner for Bitbucket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.