Hi
Have a Standalone Confluence Server (licensed for maximum ten users), installed on CentOS7. This system uses Open JDK 11 (JRE headless), Postgresql and Confluence 7.4.6 - Server version. There is only one instance of this server.
It is also blocked from access the internet. The Base URL matches an entries on the local host file and internal DNS.
I reported in a previous question that the Confluence Editor would not load and it was running extraordinarily slow.
Digging around the logs and configuration, I found that the behavior appears to be associated with collaborative editing, specially synchrony.
As soon as I turn collaborative to OFF (or even Limited), the editor comes to life and confluence becomes much more responsive.
I have not fiddle with the reveres proxy or outbound proxy settings at all. I have a similar setup running Debian and internet access is allowed. I have no issue with he latter setup.
I also had quick look at the synchrony troubleshoot guide - not much of this matches our simple standalone setup.
What could be causing this?
Regards
Gerhard