Phrasing as a question... Should Pages in Confluence Cloud be synchronized with Confluence IOS app?
Observation:
- I have a Confluence Cloud site with a task list on a page.
- I edit on the web in Chrome and on the Confluence IOS app
- The !!page is out of sync between the two editors!! I can save on both, neither sees the other's changes.
- I have doublechecked the path.
- When I view page history, I can see that both editors are saving over the other.
- Refreshing does not bring them back in sync.
- Seems like a major defect, but I'm open to the suggestion that it's a feature.
EDIT: I was able to get them sync'd again, but I'm sure I lost some work. I used the older Confluence editor in an installed version of Confluence for years and it worked like a champ, without ever losing work.