I have created a filter for 3 fileds. But when others open the page they only find one filter option and other fields are not displayed.
Hi @Shyam Ganesh kandasamy ,
Do you use the Table Filter macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app to filter your tables?
If that is the case, please make sure that you've successfully saved the changes after the creation of all the filters. When you don't save the changes, the filters are not shown for other users and disappear automatically after the refreshing of the page.
If the issue still remains, please raise a support ticket (attach the screenshots and the Page Storage Format: Upper right corner of the page -> ... -> View Storage Format).
@Shyam Ganesh kandasamy What app are you using to create filters?
Hi @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ ,
I am not using any additional addon as it is now allowed in my organisation. I am just using the Table filter macro. So, is there a way to solve this within the given conditions?
Thanks.
Hi @Davin Studer ,
I am using the builtin Table filter macro to create the filter.
But there is no native built-in filtering in Confluence, and your Table Filter macro is not on the standard macro list.
As I've mentioned before, the Table Filter macro is a part of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.
Maybe there is any mistake in the macro name? Or maybe you use JQL filters inside your Jira Issues macro or something?
I am sure that the name of the macro is "Table filter". I am also attaching a screenshot.
And yes, I have used a JQL query inside the macro.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.