Hello,
We've been performed many bitbucket upgrades during last years. Now we need to get free space in the server removing no needed older versions. How could we remove old Bitbucket server versions after an upgrade? What are the paths to remove? In linux server is it manually?
Thanks a lot.
Kind Regards,
It depends on how you have been doing the upgrades.
A standard upgrade process will create a new bitbucket installation directory and reuse the data (home) directory, so I would expect to see a batch of old install directories that you are no longer using. You can simply delete these entirely.
If you've been doing it in other ways, or taking backup copies, then we can't tell you anything more than "delete the stuff you're not using"
Hi,
Standard upgrade, installation directory in /opt/atlassian/bitbucket/x.x.x
So I guess directly remove (rm -rf) each x.x.x older version, isn't it?
Thnask a lot.
I can't be 100% sure but that sounds like what I did on our Windows server to clean up old versions.
Sorry for the delay, but yes, exctly that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.