hi
Probably a pretty simple question, still I need help to get it right:
I'm a admin of of a Jira account. We have multiple projects created. I invite people to the different proejcts. I have created groups with people ,so its simple to add multiple users to a project.
We have multiple projects going on with one customer(company). I want to add one of the employee from the customer company as a administrator with the following goals:
This customer should have admin access, but only to a limited "part" of our Jira. He should have access to the "domain" (When I write domain, meaning is i limited part Jira) or "project" called "Company A". Under this domain, this admin user can create new projects, see all projects, edit exisisting projects, inviting people ++. E.g. under "company A" he create projects for sales department, he create projects for finance department eg.
How is this possible?
And is it simple to duplicate a project with same kanban states, user groups ?
Thanks in advance for quick replies - wish you all a wonderful Christmas time!