We installed two Jira Instances on a single database. Both instances are installed on two different servers. We would like to have instance one as primary and second as secondary instances. I'm using rsync command to copy data from one server to the other like the attachments etc. by the way I'm running rsync only instance 1.
I was expecting that issues show up in both instances since both are using the same database, however, that's not the case. if I create an issue from instance 2 it won't display in instance 1's issue tab from the project. If I enter the issue key in the search bar, I can view it but it's not in the issue tab. I have to reboot instance one to make it available in instance one.
Instance 2 is not showing up any issue that I created from instance one, even if I reboot the instance. I can search the issue by tying the issue key in the search bar but never display it in the project issue tab.
I don't have an idea of what I'm doing wrong. Appreciate your help. Thanks