Hello everyone
I ask you a question / game If I were a person who would like to start training and certify myself in Atlassian products.
What roadmap would you advise?
Cheers !!!
Hi @Vero Rivas ,
You have decided the role that you are working on or want to work on.
Then visit https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification then you will get the complete guide over there!
For Trello, you can visit https://trello.com/en/guide and read the guide and the practice on a sample board/team!
Currently, these 2 certification bundles are available at a discounted price
Managing Jira Cloud Projects (ACP-620)
Project Administration in Jira Server (ACP-600)
But if you are a beginner then you can start from ACP-100
The best option to start is free Training, Tutorial & skill builder visit https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog
Thanks for sharing those links @Soumyadeep Mandal !
@Vero Rivas I would also recommend looking through our University learning paths.
Thx @Ben Thoma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.