Our mother company has introduced Confluence, so we moved all our spaces from the previous, local Confluence (https://small.confluence.instance) to the new central server (https://big.confluence.instance) via XML export/import.
We removed write access to the old instance, but we still have a lot of Confluence links in external documents/systems so users end up looking at the old pages. Is it possible to magic something (say in custom HTML) that refers to the new page? Like a big red ribbon on top of every page https://small.confluence.instance/some_page reading
"this confluence page has moved to a new server, please update your references. New link: https://big.confluence.instance/some_page"
?
I think the best I could do (with my almost non-existant scripting abilities) is to insert a custom header that links to the new space. But it would be really neat to have a link to the page within the space.
I do have Confluence admin access to the (old) instance, but no low level (SQL) access. So I can create global custom HTML or change space-local headers and sidebars.