Hello.
I have 2 account.
One account send invitation email to another.
But can not recevie email.
Can you check my account
Hi @hwigyum
For Cloud users, contact Atlassian Support if your email doesn't receive an invitation. Ensure you have enough license count as well.
Thank you to reply.
My license count not enough. I have 1 free license count.
So, I try to another email account and then receive invitation email well.
My email account have problem? but there is no block policy.
please reach out to Atlassian support to help unblock it.
Hi @hwigyum ,
I can see that one email address on your site (the same one you used to log in here) bounced back to our mail system and was temporarily prevented from getting more mail. I've cleared the block from our system. If your organization's mail server throws the same error again, it's possible that our mail system will pause sending mail a second time. The error we received was:
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.
This often happens if either there was a typo in the email (as stated in the error) or if the Atlassian account was created before the mail server finished creating the mailbox with that address - for example if this was for a new employee and the mailbox creation took longer (or was started after) than the Atlassian account setup.
I hope this helps clarify things - please let me know if the invitation email is delivered successfully when you retry now!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.