So I don't own the project but I a as setting up our teams sprint board. The epics have one workflow and the stories have a different one. Everything appears to work as expected except when I was configuring the columns I can't see the stories workflow. I tested and once I move the status of the story from open to inprogress it drops out of my board. Can this be overcome so I can use it for tracking my stories?
Dear @Marsha Thompson
most probably you mapping of "issue statuses" to "columns" is broken. Go to Configure Board and the columns tab and have a look if there are unmapped statuses.
If this is not the case, double check your board filter, that it doesn't exclude issues.
So long
Thomas
Thanks. That helped me realize my issue is a different problem. I'm going to open a new question after I finish testing
It was the filter. It filtered out the status for the tasks. (I copied some one else's board to start and missed that)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.