New team members are sent an invitation to join Confluence and never receive the invitation link.
Could someone please help?
Hello Justin,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Checking the domain on your tools, I found some email addresses that had a bounce due to the following error:
550: 550 5.4.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected: Access denied [SN1NAM01FT018.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I removed it and it should work now.
Please, take your time to test and let us know if they are still facing issues.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz
Thank you for assisting with this issue! I experienced this issue again with a new team member [removed by moderators].
When I sent his invitation it was not received. When sent again there is still no record of the invitation.
Please let me know if there is anything additional I need to complete on my end.
Thank you!
Justin
I was able to resolve this issue by inviting the new team members to view a page within our Confluence. This allowed them to then access our page and log into the resource.
I do not need anything additional at this time. Thank you!
Hi Justin,
Thank you for letting us know that it’s working.
I checked the email address you mentioned just to confirm if there were no bounces and everything looks good, the notifications were delivered.
If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.