hi, i am currently considering whether to take acp-620.
I am currently certified acp-120, acp-300, acp -600.Could it make sense to take acp - 620 as well?
Thank you very much
Hi @FEDERICO SPAGOCCI,
The ACP-620 certification is a Jira Cloud focused certification. If you are currently using or planning to use Jira Cloud, then yes it might be beneficial for you to consider it.
-Jimmy
Hi Federico,
Jimmy said already something to the cloud focus.
From the perspective that the Cloud topic, overall, is hot within IT it can be a good plus for you to have it, for sure!This might be for you not the real answer to "if it makes sense" but as a general encounter I can share there is *always* something to take away - with every exam.You come across topics where you think "well, I have never seen this from *this* angle".I even could notice that when doing a badge (or even a free quiz).
I think it is a bit on the motivation - what drives the decision.There might be situations when one says "I need it for my application letter/CV"... in case you want to do it to learn and expedite personal knowledge - then I would say, yes - it is worth it.
Cheers,Daniel
@FEDERICO SPAGOCCI yes it make sense if you planning to move to cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.