I trying to build a filter to see any tickets in a date range that missed a status
so list tickets in this date range that did not get QA ed and right to UAT etc
I want to see whos following the process and whos not
Hi @Michael Littlewood ,
The "CHANGED" operator is used to find issues that have a value that had changed for the specified field.
status = closed and status was not in (QA,UAT)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/
Hi Michael,
without wanting to look overly smart and while this is surely only stating the obvious I just wanted to say if you can adjust workflows in a way that prevent transitions like that - enforcing users to go through QA.
I assume at the moment there are transitions from many (all?) status to many status (all?) possible.
Using Validators and/or Conditions you could also create transitions where a special team is allowed to do a transition directly but others have to follow a defined workflow.
Cheers,Daniel
Thank you that is where I am heading I want to be able to saw management the issue the where and the who, I feel its better to come with the solution as well as the problem, I knew some of the devs where missing a step, my first task was to find out how much.
Its a work in progress
Thank you for all the help
now I am looking for QA SOPs to help me build a processes from scratch.
Regards Mike
Your been a great help thank you so much,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.