Hello people, I'm new here, any for me on how to enjoy Jira.
Are you really new.
New in Community. Ok. Community Managers will give advice.
Hi @Talosmart Technologies welcome to the Jira Community forum and we are glad to see you here.
It looks like a perfect timing to see your post in parallel to our online city event today. If you want to know how to enjoy and get the most out of Atlassian Jira, do register on below topics:
Session 1 Date & Time: 10.Dec.2020, 9-10 PM IST
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-visakhapatnam-presents-jira-cloud-basics/
Session 2 Date & Time: 12.Dec.2020, 10:30 -11:30 AM IST
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-visakhapatnam-presents-writing-better-user-stories-with-jira/
Parallelly, here are the needed steps to get started with Jira:
1) Keep following (watch or Like) posts that interests you.
2) Access product documentation links.
3) Go through Atlassian university free trainings: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog
4) Register or participate in community forums and events.
If I answered your query, kindly upvote and accept answer to help new members.
Yes of course. Why will I lie
thanks
Thanks, I will follow your guide
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.