Yes. Start by defining what your "integration" should be doing.
Nagios does not need 'integration' (or whatever you want to call it) to do its work.
Yup, that's why I ask what people want from "integrate" - it's a lovely word to say "make two systems work together", but it's useless at describing what people actually want.
In this case it's really bad. You might want Nagios to be monitoring JIRA, or raising calls in JIRA when something goes bang, or something else.
Agreed. I was thinking he misused 'integrate' here. Maybe just a simple how to use Nagios with BB.
Gabrielle Bautista, I mean to say here is Bitbucket and JIRA will be work/connect together using DVCS connector which was provided by JIRA so i want to work with Bitbucket and Nagios together is that any way to do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.