In the excel macro I have added a file which is displayed fine. One problem I can't solve is formatting. In the original file, my text is centered and in Confluence the format is squared to the left. How can I improve it?
Thanks for answers.
Hi @PaulinaPilch ,
If you have the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app installed for your instance, we can suggest the following workaround:
Thank you so much for answer.
Unfortunatelly, I do not have this plugin but I will try for free for the begining.
I understand, that without this plugin, I do not text format, do I?
It seems to me that the standard Excel macro doesn't allow any formatting.
If your table is not very big, it will be easy just to copy/paste it into Confluence and format it there.
Maybe somebody else will come up with a better idea.
I don't think that's the case, because when I use vertical text formatting in Excel, the text in confluence changes its position (top and bottom), as well as table borders and shading. The only thing that doesn't work is center or right alignment of the text.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.