Getting this error message when team member is trying to push to gitlab cloud repository via source tree.
I have unprotected the project and made him maintainer via gitlab but still gets this error in source tree.
I have a few repository’s but this one I’m trying to set it up so he can share work with me.
Is anybody else aware of this error we are getting?
I was directed to this response Error which said to change git config files in
cd %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\bin
these files are not located there to be able to change the config file when i have searched on local hd and via cmd.
Could somebody direct me please to where I would locate them so I can change
[pack]
deltaCacheSize = 1g
packSizeLimit = 1g
windowMemory = 1g
[core]
packedGitLimit = 1g
packedGitWindowSize = 1gif anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated 