Do you mean a demonstration of the JIRA Agile software or a free trial of the add-on with which you can explore the software? For the latter, you can install the add-on from within JIRA in the 'Find New Add-ons' administration page - there should be an option to start a trial at the same time.
Have you looked around Atlassian's site for videos and so on?
If you mean you want someone to visit you (either physically or over a screenshare type thing), you should contact an Experts/Partners, as Atlassian don't do demos themselves.
See https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts for a search to match your needs. Some of them do demos and may post here - that's fine, but have a look at all your options before selecting someone.
We already have a server based version of JIRA in our infrastructure. I am trying to get our organization to a truly agile workflow and have been looking at various alternatives like TFS, Rally and JIRA. I like JIRA and have been using it for some time. When I checked Greenhopper back in the day, it was primitive. I have not explored the new AGILE version of JIRA. The AngryNerds does not give me enough access to add / update things I need to check. I have watched many demo's and still have many specific questions that will be much more efficient on a call rather than posting questions to this site.
You'll want to start a conversation with an Expert then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.