Hi Team, I was trying with JIRA API request through my linux Server i.e Ubuntu hosted on cloud.
Over this some API's are not working like providing response as shown on JIRA Developer page.
1st
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-2-user-groups-get
I am getting 404 with
{"message":"null for uri: https://test.xyz.com/rest/api/2/user/groups?username=800","status-code":404}
I'm passing username instead of accountID
2nd
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-2-user-post
below is the way i want to use
one of example is :-
#cat create.shread -p "Enter User's Full Name : " fullnameread -p "Enter User's Email : " emailread -p "Enter User's username : " unamecurl --request POST \--url "https://test.xyz.com/rest/api/2/user" \--user "Username:Password" \--header "Accept: application/json" \--header "Content-Type: application/json" \--data '{"password": "User@12345","emailAddress": "'$email'","displayName": "'$fullname'","name": "'$name'"}'
error:-
{"errorMessages":["Unexpected end-of-input in VALUE_STRING\n at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@da65b24; line: 4, column: 113]"]}curl: (3) [globbing] unmatched close brace/bracket in column 21
nOte :- this username password is password not an API token.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.