Hello,
I have created a new workflow that would be for incidents. However, when I create an incident in other workflows its telling me that I'm missing data from my original incident workflow.
How do I fix this?
Could you describe what is happening when you say "it's telling me that I'm missing data"?
Sorry Nic,
If I try to open up a incident ticket in another workflow, I get it missing fields that are on my main workflow.
Um, you don't "open issues in workflows". You create issues in projects. The project's configuration tells the issue what workflow to follow, based on both the project and issue type.
Workflows have nothing to say about fields either. Fields are determined by project and issue type as well, and are a bit more complex.This may be a case of JIRA-speak, but when you're saying "workflow", I don't think you mean "workflow".Could you explain this in more JIRA-centric language?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.