Want to use this in a new process we are setting up but need to be able to set some custom fields in the template. Was wondering if there is an ETA on this.
You might want to expand on this question a little - what templates are you talking about and what do you mean by "set"? (I think I know, but I had to think about it)
Sorry, forgot to include the correct Tag
can't we add custom fields to the template in Quick Sub-tasks for Jira plugin?
Hi,
there is a lot of demand for this feature but I'm sorry to say that atm I can't promise a release date for this feature.
Please feel free to comment, watch or vote on the feature request in the issue tracker though:
https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?status=!resolved&title=~custom%20field
Regards
Micha
now there is an early alpha allowing you to inherit custom fields from the parent issue - if you're interested, please feel free to have a look at it here:https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issue/39/inherit-custom-fields-from-parent-issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.