Hi all,
My customer has a request. The request is for a new menu pull-down option that essentially does exactly what more -> link does but has a different name and has only one link option. If I were a little more experienced at writing plug ins I am sure this would be fairly straight forward, but I am not.
Here is the senario. I have completely automated the hot-fix process, short of one little problem. When more than one JIRA issue needs to be associated with the hot fix, one of them is cloned through the clone plus plugin, and all fields are automatically, correctly populated. The other issues then need to be link to said hot fix issue, and my customer wants a unique menu item for that.
Any ideas?
My only thoughts were to either have a issue field that simply lists them, but then they are not two way linked. Or to have a text field that lists them and autolink them in a post function. The problem with that is it does not account for typos etc
Thanks,
Robert