Is there a possibility to set issue order (I dream about drag and drop function) for all users (JIRA and JIRA Service Desk)? I have many issues with the same priority and I want to set order for my developers that they know in which order the have to work with the issues. Is this possible?
Hi Pawel,
You can set use JIRA Agile to do this - you'd need simply to add a board that is ordered by Rank, and drag and drop the issues there to set the Rank. Then, update any filters used by your users to order by Rank as well.
I hope this helps!
Is there any possibility to do the same thing in JIRA, because we didn't use JIRA Agile?
I do not think there is any particular drag and drop functionality in "standalone" Jira.
What about "Multi Issue Key Searcher" - what is using for?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.