Hi,
When updating (manually or automatically) fields in a JIRA issue belonging to XRAY, the JIRA "Updated" (or 'updatedDate') field remains as it is. Like changing the status of a test run in a Test Execution (in my example below: FAIL to WAIVER).
This also happens on other issues I have tested like changing "TestRunStatus" field in a Test Template issue and so on.
So my problem is that we have a large reporting system that retrieves data from JIRA at intervals, and when I try for example to get all the Executions updated in the last hour, (That is 'updatedDate > xx:xx:xx'), I get unreliable and incorrect results.
Is there a way to fix this? or to provide me with a good solution for an indication of an update in the XRAY fields?
screenshots:
updatedDate field is 2:33 PM

changed the test run status to WAIVER on 3:38 PM (as shown in the x-ray execution details view)

