Hi,
We want to prevent logging of time against issue if it is not in sprint. how can i do this in jira server.
try this one
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-log-work-on-a-specific-status-834225982.html
Thank you but in our case we want to prevent user to log if issue is not in sprint we don't want to add in workflow.
@Dayanand hi,
I don't know if this problem is still valid, but I have a suggestion based on @Alexander Pappert 's comment.
Can you keep all the works that are not in the sprint in the backlog and move the works you add in the sprint to a status like "To do" and try? Hope this helps solve your problem.
Also looking for a solution for this use case. Is there a way to tell Jira that a issue is in or is not in a sprint so the time logging feature is activated or deactivated?
I have this problem too.if you have any idea to solve this please mention me.
@ebrahim rezaian https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Logging-time-in-sprints/qaq-p/1631927
looks like my solution I already posted here
Maybe with some paid time tracking addons?Maybe @Dayanand found some solution
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.